Make the most out of your child’s time online with these Free Science Websites for Kids. This insanely massive list of fun learning science websites includes sites for a wide range of ages, from preschool and up. The majority of these though are best suited for elementary aged students. Each one of the sites listed […]
Shape Books for Young Readers Every single time I bring up math I am 100% sure that I hear an audible groan from my kids. And I get it, math is a tough subject. Using picture books is a fantastic way to overcome some of those obstacles associated with learning math concepts. Because y’all math […]
About the product
- SOOTHE MODE actively compresses loud outside noises, preserving child’s hearing while allowing comfortable sounds / Also includes Passive mode
- ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND with smooth foam for maximum comfort and preservation
- CHILD SAFE MATERIALS
- PATENTED INFANT GROWBAND for comfort and fit from birth to 4 years
- FIND OUT MORE ON THE HEARMUFFS YOUTUBE CHANNEL – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZdfsAnRL2kK4jLlcyxPvUg
Resistance and Heavy Work in One Great Sack
Need a change in mood? Our Transformer Sensory Sack can help you go from hyper to calm, from sad to happy, from distracted to alert! It’s like a giant body sock that provides deep pressure, resistance, heavy work and a safe space to snuggle. Kids love to just climb in, stretch, crawl, move, roll and relax with calming sensory integration therapy.
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Kinesthetic learning tool encourages spatial awareness and body awareness
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Perfect for before or after school, and during breaks. Folds for easy travel and family trips.
Do not use while sleeping. One size fits all (up to approx 5′ person). Use with adult supervision.
Explore the book Mix It Up hands on with your young child through this simple Q-Tip Painting activity that encourages fine motor development, listening skills, and color theory exploration. Earlier this week we decided to try a new challenge for our family – make it to the library at least once a week. In the […]