Would you like to guest post on Parenting Chaos? We are currently accepting guest posts on this site, however, we are very specific in the topics we are accepting content for. At Parenting Chaos we are all about building community and sharing information and experiences with other parents, grandparents, and educators.
Guest Posts Overview:
Please follow these guidelines when submitting to Parenting Chaos:
- Content must be new and original content that you have not published on another site or your blog unless otherwise agreed upon ahead of time.
- Content must be the work of the contributor.
- Post may not be less than 300-500 words.
- You may not link any business that you are being paid to promote in the post. Links to a business in the author bio also are not accepted.
- You cannot promote a brand or product in the guest post. Links to a brand or product in the author bio are also not accepted.
- You may not use affiliate links in the guest post.
- Guest posts are for bloggers. Businesses wishing to post information on Parenting Chaos need to request information for Sponsored Post opportunities.
- An image must be included for every 200 words and include the Parenting Chaos watermark.
- You may link your site 3 times within the post, aside from the bio at the end.
- You will need to provide an image, small blurb about you, and any links to social media that you would like included for a bio that will be placed under your post.
- Parenting Chaos reserves the right to edit content and format prior to publishing.
- Content published on Parenting Chaos as a guest post belongs to Parenting Chaos.
If you are interested in guest posting on Parenting Chaos these are the topics I am accepting guest posts in 2016 for:
Guest Post Topics:
- Family Fun
- Meal Planning
- Printables for Kids
Guest Post Tips:
- Parenting Chaos readers love tips and tricks, make sure to include helpful and unique content.
- Breaking up your content with headlines and sub-heads will make your post easy to read and scannable.
- Avoid long paragraphs if possible.
- Every post will need a featured image. This image needs to be free of writing and watermarks.
- If you use an image that is not your own, you need to make sure you have the rights to use that image.
- Credit needs to be given for photos that are not your own within the caption and with a statement and link at the bottom of the post.
Content may be re-posted after the “live” date as long as the following conditions are met:
- Canonical Tags are placed at the top of the article.
- A disclaimer with linkbacks must be included on the re-post that states: This post was originally published at ParentingChaos.com on <date>