When it comes to fish, I am not really a fan. There are a handful of fish recipes that I will eat, but for the most part, anything with a strong fish flavor is instantly out ruled. But my kids love fish and the hubs loves fish. So what’s a girl to do? This Easy Almond Parmesan Tilapia Recipe was discovered on accident. I won’t lie…I was trying to make fish taste not like fish…
And well, the result was a happy medium. A quick and easy dinner solution full of delicious flavors that everyone in my family loved.
My favorite thing about this dish is that it is one of those ones that can be thrown together on the nights that you forget to plan dinner, and no one will know better. A much better choice than a boxed dinner 😉
When it comes to sides, our family favorite to eat with this is fresh snap peas and wild rice, but it goes great with just about anything.
Items to Have on Hand to Make Easy Almond Parmesan Tilapia
- 6-8 Tilapia
- 2 cups Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Ranch
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese, to taste
- Sliced Almonds, to taste
- Greek Seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl mix bread crumbs, almonds, Parmesan cheese, and Greek seasoning. I usually add in about 3 tbsp. of Greek seasoning.
- In another bowl mix the milk and ranch dressing. Add in the fish and fully coat each piece.
- Bread the fish by sprinkling some breading mixture on to the bottom of the pan. Lay the fish on top of that. And then add additional breading to the top of each slice of fish making sure that the fish is fully covered with breading. You can also dip each piece of fish into the breading mix bowl and do it that way, but it creates much more mess.
- Top with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the inside of the fish is white and flaky.
For a fuller flavor mix milk and ranch in a marinade bowl. Add fish. Marinade until fish is thawed.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g