If you’re looking for an easy and fun recipe for Halloween but are trying to avoid the sweets, you’re going to love this easy Halloween pizza recipe!
Around our house, we are super into the Halloween season. We engage in plenty of recipes and activities during October. But some days, I want to cook something fun for the kids but avoid all the sugar of traditional treats. This easy Halloween pizza is a great way to keep the fun alive but refrain from the sugar in other Halloween recipes. Not to mention, the kids love it!
Easy Halloween Spider Pizzas
- 6 Bagel Crisps
- 1 can large Ripe Olives, whole, pitted
- 1 can Tomato Sauce, small
- 1 /4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 /2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 /4 teaspoon Sweet Basil
- 1 / 2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated (or string cheese)
- First, preheat your oven to 350⁰. In a medium-sized sauce pan, over medium heat, bring the Tomato Sauce, Garlic Powder, Oregano, and Sweet Basil to a boil. Reduce the heat, and simmer for approximately 5 minutes. (Or, you can warm it in the microwave for a couple of minutes.)
- Grate the cheese from the long side of the block of Mozzarella. (This way, you'll get long strips of cheese for your spider web and mummy face effects.) Place the Bagel Crisps on a baking sheet. Spread about a tablespoon of the Tomato Sauce mixture onto each of the Bagel Crisps. Arrange the cheese to look like a spider web, or a mummy face.
- Heat in the oven until the cheese is slightly melted. Slice the Olives lengthwise to form spider bodies. Slice in rounds and split in half to form the spider legs. Slice in rounds to form the eyes.
- Arrange olives on prepared Bagel Crisps. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Want more Halloween recipes? Check out our Spooky Spectacular Halloween Recipes eBook that is filled with over 50 frightfully fun recipe ideas! Inside this eBook, you’ll find simple ingredients and recipes for creeptacular and spookilicious dinners, appetizers, drinks and desserts; so simple, in fact, that you’ll be able to create some seriously cool foods–with very little effort.
Not making these easy halloween pizzas right this second? Then pin this post so you can easily find this recipe once you are ready to get cooking!