As a busy stay-at-home mom of a very active one year old, I like to keep my cooking simple. I’m sure working moms are even busier than I am. When I was working, weekends were the only chance I had to catch up on laundry and housework. Honestly, who wants to cook three times a day?! Because of this, and the fact that I don’t want to be feeding my kids fast food all the time, I declared lunch my no-cook meal of the day.
I have all boys, and they have hearty appetites. They were tired of my soups and sandwiches so I had to figure out a way to bring in diversity and still satisfy their appetite without making me cook much. That is how the turkey wrap came to be.
This quick and easy turkey wrap is just perfect for those days when you are in a hurry, are feeling sick, or are just not up to cooking. My boys absolutely love it, and I’m sure you will too!
Here’s the recipe for your enjoyment! It serves 4 but you can adjust it to your family’s needs.
Quick n' Easy Turkey Wraps
A delicious deli turkey wrap made with sun dried tomato tortilla with avocado, provolone cheese, tomato, and spinach for an easy lunch on the go.
- 4 wraps - I used Misison's sun-dried tomato basil
- 12 slices of peppered turkey breast
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1 medium tomato - thinly sliced
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 slices of provologne cheese - cut into triangles
- 2 teaspoons of mustard *optional
- If you are using it, spread 1/2 tsp of mustard on each wrap.
- Layer 1/2 cup of baby spinach, 3 thin slices of tomato, and 1/4 cup of avocado per wrap.
- Top with 3 slices of turkey breast and 4 cheese triangles per wrap.
- Roll tightly and enjoy!
Recipe provided by A Conquered Mess:
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g