If you’re part of the Pokémon go craze, you may have seen a Drowzee. While you’re hunting, I know you will love this Drowzee Pokémon drink for kids!
Now that school is back in session, you’re probably trying to squeeze in your Pokémon hunting after school. This Drowzee Pokémon drink for kids will help so you don’t get too tired out. Not to mention, how absolutely delicious the banana chocolate flavor profile is!
Items to have on hand to make your Drowzee Pokémon drink for kids
Drowzee  – Pokemon Monster Collection ~2Outside the Box Papers Navy Blue Stripe and Chevron Paper Straws 7.75 Inches 100 Pack Navy Blue, WhiteLibbey Drinking Jar with Handle, 16 -Ounce, Set of 12
- 1 cup milk
- 3 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 bananas
- Chocolate sprinkles
- In a blender, add ½ cup of the milk and chocolate ice cream together. Blend until thick and pours easily. Pour into a mason jar or glass.
- Wash out the blender. In the blender, add ½ cup of the milk, vanilla ice cream, and bananas. Blend until thick and pours easily. Add to your mason jar or glass.
- Top with your sprinkles, add a fun straw and enjoy!
If you’ve been a Pokémon fan for any length of time, you know that Drowzee is known to steal your dreams while you sleep. (If you feel a tickle in your nose, you better watch out!) Rather than dreaming about this delicious banana chocolate drink, you better get up and make some for you and the kiddos while you hunt for Pokémon!
I don’t know about you, but this banana chocolate smoothie sounds absolutely amazing! I think I’m going to round up my kids and make this yummy Drowzee Pokémon drink for kids.
What Others Are Reading