Do your kids love I Spy Games? Then you have landed in the right spot! Below you will find all the printable I Spy Worksheets that we have available for kids on site!
What Do I Spy Games Teach?
Literacy Benefits of I-Spy:
Complex Vocab and Syntax
- Beginning concepts of more/less, most/least, equal, etc.
- Size Words
- Child led questions and discussion
- Identifying photos as correlating to written words.
- Collecting objects from an illustrated list.
- Invented phonetic spelling
- Beginning Word Sounds
- Drawing and use of a circle (or | if using tally marks)
Reasoning and Number Sense:
- Sorting and Classifying Objects
- Shapes and Sizes
- Quantifying Objects (more/less)
- Comparing Written Numerals
- Visual Discrimination (ability to attend to detail)
- Visual Tracking (eye movement and coordination)
NOTE: Our individual I Spy games are available for free to the first 50k people. After a freebie printable has been given away that many times, additional activities are added to each printable packet and the games can be found in our shop. All of our printables and digital games can also be found in the content club membership.