Halloween is nearly here and it’s time to get in the spirit with fun and easy Halloween monster eye cookies! The entire family is sure to love these!
We love fun and easy recipes around here, even more so when they’re centered around family time! So when I decided to make these with the kids, they were absolutely thrilled. They’re super cute, easy, and so much fun to make. Your kids are sure to love these monster cookies!
Items to have on hand to make your Halloween monster eye cookies
Festival Candy Eyes Treat Toppers, 1.3 OunceWilton 601-5580 1/2-Ounce Certified-Kosher Icing Colors, Set of 12Silicone Baking Mat Set – Professional Heat-Resistant Non Stick Mats & Liners for Cookie Sheets by Lavangie™ (3 color pack)
For any little cookie monster out there, this is a perfect easy Halloween recipe for kids. My kids have much enjoyed this Halloween treat when I bake these up around our house! It’s sure to be a hit around your place too.
- 1 box of white cake mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese stick, softened
- 1 egg
- Gel food coloring
- Candy eyeballs
- First, beat together the butter, vanilla, egg and cream cheese.
- Mix in the white cake mix. For each color you want, divide the batter into separate bowls.
- Add the desired gel food color to each individual bowl and mix.
- Chill the batter for 20-30 minutes.
- Place batter onto a greased cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Add the candy eyeballs while cookies are still warm.
- Serve your fun monster cookies and enjoy!
I’m not sure about you, but these Halloween monster eye cookies always sound fun no matter how many times I make them! I’m thinking I need to round up my kids to join me in the kitchen. I’m sure your kids would love to do the same at your house!
What Others Are Reading