Halloween is such a fun time of year. If you’re one that loves to eat candy corn by the bag full, you will love this candy corn fudge recipe!
It’s no surprise that with Halloween being a family favorite in terms of holidays, we love to enjoy some delicious candy corn quite regularly. (Especially this time of year!) But we also love some delicious homemade fudge, so this candy corn fudge is absolutely perfect in our household. I’m certain your kids will be dying to have some again and again just like ours!
Items to have on hand to make your candy corn fudge
If your kids love both candy corn and some delicious fudge like mine do, they’re sure to love this recipe. Especially with it being halloween, how can you not love that it has candy corn AND fudge? Talk about yummy.
- 1 container of Candy Corn frosting
- 12 oz package of Wilton orange chocolate candy melts
- handful of candy corn to sprinkle on top, optional
- First, spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Scoop the Candy Corn frosting into a medium size microwave safe dish and then add in the candy melts.
- Place the dish in the microwave and heat in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted – my microwave took about 2 minutes to completely melt the mixture but you may have to adjust as every microwave is different.
- Pour the Candy Corn fudge into the baking dish and sprinkle with Candy Corn for topping.
- Place the fudge in the fridge for at least 1 hour to allow it to set.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into squares so you can enjoy!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
What Others are Reading