Create a fun keepsake to go along with your Ocean or Beaches Unit by creating this Clown Fish Handprint Craft with your kids!
How to Make a Clown Fish Hand Print Craft with Kids
- Paint Brushes
- Black Permanent Marker
1. Paint your child’s hand with orange and white paint.
2. Help your child gently press their hand down onto the canvas. Give their hand a firm press and then gently pull up to prevent smearing the paint.
3. Allow the paint to dry completely. Use paint brushes to add coral, seaweed and bubbles above the fish.
4. Thin down blue paint and paint the rest of the canvas blue.
5. Use a black permanent marker to add detail to the fish. Give the fish an eye and a mouth.
Your hand print keepsake is finished!
Pin this post to easily find it once you are ready to throw together this sensory bin for your child or classroom!