Kids will love this Fluffy Pumpkin Slime Recipe! Made from every day household supplies, this simple slime smells like pumpkin pie!
Fluffy Pumpkin Slime Recipe
Slime is quickly becoming a Halloween tradition around here! There is so much spooky fun that can be had while making a simple Halloween Slime.
Last year we made a fun pumpkin guts slime out of a real pumpkin that my kids absolutely loved!
This year they asked to make a fluffy pumpkin slime so we gave it a try! And of course we had to make it smell like pumpkin pie!!
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Slime
We use affiliate links on site to help you easily find the items we recommend.
Supplies Needed for Pumpkin Slime:
- 2/3 c. Elmer’s white glue (this is the best deal we have found)
- 3 c. shaving cream
- 2-3 drops orange gel food coloring (we use these)
- 1 T. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 T. contact solution
- 1/2 T. baking soda
- 1/4 c. water
NOTE: Your brand of contact lens solution must have boric acid and sodium borate in the ingredient list. We suggest this brand.
Directions for Fluffy Pumpkin Slime
1. In a large bowl, combine glue, water, shaving cream, baking soda, food coloring, and pumpkin pie spice.
2. Stir well to combine.
3. Add contact solution, and stir well until the mixture begins to solidify and pull away from the sides of the bowl.
4. Continue to mix the slime by hand, adding contact solution, if needed, until it is no longer sticky.
Easy peasy and fun!
Store this slime in an airtight container and it will last for a long time!