Yep. You read that right.
It’s like three of my favorite things all in one. I was so excited to try this I packed up all the kids and did a trip to a grocery store by myself. And you know what? These Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs were totally worth it. Absolutely AMAZING!
Now I love love love Buffalo Chicken Wings but, I hate the mess that they make. There is almost nothing worse than hot sauce stickiness underneath your nails. They also aren’t something that you can throw in the slow-cooker and forget until it is time to eat. These mess free, stress free buffalo meatballs are perfect!
To give you an idea on just how easy these are to make, I made these with one hand….
I got this crazy idea to start making a weekly food video after watching a tutorial on Facebook marketing. Thing is, I am not a videographer by any means and only have an iPhone. I gave balancing my camera on top of a stack of boxes a try and yeah — that was a major fail. So, I made these with one handed while I held my phone in the other. And I won’t lie, I am pretty happy with how the video turned out!
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvSNAjOIuIg” width=”680″]
My entire family snarfed these down the minute that they were ready to eat. They definitely were on the spicy side so I was surprised my kids ate them. From their reactions though, I can’t wait to make these again for the Superbowl party we will be having in a couple of weeks! Yay for another excuse to use my crock pot!!
So much spicy deliciousness!
Would also be perfect for any potluck or even on a sub sandwich!
- 1 cup bread crumbs (buy here)
- 1/2 cup chives (buy here)
- 3 lbs. ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt (buy here)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic (buy here)
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper (buy here)
- 1 tsp. minced onion (buy here)
- 15-20 drops black pepper essential oil (buy here)
- 32 fl. oz buffalo wing sauce
- fresh cilantro to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In one bowl mix breadcrumbs, chives, egg, ground chicken, and spices.
- Form mixture into meat balls and place on a tray to bake (we used Cameron's Stove Top Smoker to bake ours).
- Bake for 10 minutes until outside is browned.
- Transfer meatballs to crockpot.
- Cover with buffalo wing sauce and top with cilantro.
- Cook in slow-cooker on low for 2-3 hours.