This post brought to you by Campbell’s Soup Company . The content and opinions expressed below are that of Parenting Chaos.
I love the smell of fresh bread baking in the air. This Sweet French Bread Recipe is one of my favorite go to’s when craving homemade bread. It is incredibly easy to make and extremely difficult to mess up.
One of my favorite fall lunches is soup. It’s filling, warms me up, and with the hustle and bustle of the holidays quick and easy to make. But, a good homemade soup takes all day to cook in order to reach that full flavor. So more often than not I find myself reaching for a can of Campbell’s® Homestyle Light soup because it is just as good as homemade.
Currently my favorite of the Campbell’s new products is their Baked Potato. I am a HUGE fan of cream based soups.
The Campbell’s® Homestyle Light soups are available in 29 different varieties all made with farm grown vegetable and no added preservatives. Perfect way to have an easy lunch that never gets boring. Plus it goes GREAT with this bread recipe!
- 1 cup of water
- 1 can sweet and condensed milk
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- 3 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 tsp of yeast
- Melt the butter and mix all the ingredients except the flour together. Add the flour into the mixture 1/2 cup at a time until you have a nice not very sticky ball. If it is sticky enough that more of it sticks to your hands than the dough ball you need to add more flour.
- Once you have a nice ball, cover and leave it in the bowl for about an hour. You want the dough to rise to the rim of the bowl.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and roll out your bread into a rope. Let your bread rise for 30 minutes.
- Using a knife make vertical slices into your dough rope.
- Bake the bread for 15-20 minutes. Once done let the bread cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- For a crispy crust place an oven safe bowl full of water on the top rack. This bowl will stay in the oven while you bake your bread.
Find more delicious Campbell’s recipes on Campbell’s site and share your favorites by tagging Campbell’s on social media using @Campbells!