The last couple of weeks I have been living with a ninja. He has some seriously mad sneak skills. I don’t know where my son has gone, the ninja fever has taken him over. Absolutely everything has been tied to ninja something with Meatball so it was of no surprise that when BuyCostumes® sent us Halloween costumes for review his choice was the Blue Power Ranger.
Ya’ll he has been absolutely adorable as he bounces around making absolutely nonsensical tough guy sounds.This has been a rough month for my depression and getting to watch him have the time of his life pretending to be a ninja has been a light of pure joy. Amazing how the simple things in life like a child’s laughter can do that 😉
It’s so hard not to smile when your little man becomes your ninja tough guy! He has mastered his tough guy face (it even helped him overcome his fear of the dark)! I am loving how happy this costume has made him!
BuyCostumes® is the leading online costume retailer. We were sent 3 costumes from them them and every single one was amazing quality. Sizing was perfect. I was very nervous about having costumes come without being able to try them on with Halloween so close, and everything fit just as it was outlined in their sizing charts. BuyCostumes® also offers customers a Scare Free Guarantee, which includes guaranteed on-time delivery (or the order ships free), zero-hassle returns and exchanges, the best fit with costume-specific size charts and helpful tutorials on how to measure, and a price-match guarantee.
Gain Exclusive Offers to their sales and exclusive offers via their newsletter.
So when Meatball’s awesome costume showed up this week he all of a sudden decided that it was time to take his ninja game up a notch. These super simple ninja cookies and avocado pudding have been just one way he has leveled up.
Items Needed for Ninja Cookies
- Oreos — we used Double Stuffed and Peanut Butter
- Black Food Marker
- Red Gel Frosting
To make these cookies open up your Oreo and remove a section from the top and bottom to create the area where the eyes will be. Using your black food marker draw two slants for eyebrows and two dots for eyes.
Set aside to dry while you make your avocado pudding (directions below).
Using your red piping gel draw a rectangle around your eyes. Take spoonfuls of your chocolate pudding and make piles on your plate. Stick your ninjas in and serve! So easy your kids can make this!
- Oreos, Peanut Butter and Double Stuffed
- Black Food Pen
- Red Gel Frosting
- 2 Avocados, ripe
- 2 Bananas, ripe
- 6-8 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- Separate your Oreos.
- Using a knife remove a section from the top and bottom of the filling to leave a space for the eyes.
- With your black food pen draw on two slants for eyebrows and two dots for eyes. Allow to dry.
- Outline your face mask with red piping gel.
- Stick into the avocado pudding!
- In a food processor, combine the avocado + banana and process until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder, vanilla, and cinnamon. Process again until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and add any topping you like.
- Avocado pudding will stay good for 2-3 days if refrigerated.