When it comes to Pokémon, my kids are in love. They all have their favorites (which they love to debate), but mine is by far Bulbasaur. This Pokémon Power Up Bulbasaur Punch is the perfect way to recharge your batteries after a fun afternoon of catching Pokémon!
Bulbasaur may be a poisonous grass Pokémon, but I promise that this kid-friendly fruit punch will not vine-whip ya! However, it’s sweet scent just might seed bomb you 😉
After a long day soaking up the sun, we all need to rehydrate, and out of all the Pokémon, Bulbasaur can truly appreciate that. In fact, this Power-Up Punch just might give you the hydrating experience you need to evolve to an Ivysaur!
Some Things for Your Bulbasaur Punch and Pokémon Go
Growing your own edible marigolds is a ton of fun for this drink and what’s better than growing them in your own Bulbasaur?
- 1 - Gatorade Arctic Blitz
- 1 - Gatorade Glacier Freeze
- 1 - sprig of mint; remove from stem
- 1 - edible flower
- plastic ice cubes
- In a mason jar, add ice cubes and mint leaves.
- Pour in half a glass of glacier freeze and then half a glass of the arctic blitz. Stir well.
- Top with edible flower.