If you’re a sucker for a good homemade brownie like I am, you are going to love this easy brownie bites recipe. It is absolutely to die for!
Bailey’s Brownie Bites with Bailey’s Buttercream Frosting
Everyone loves a good homemade brownie from scratch. They’re moist, chocolatey, gooey goodness. But even better? A yummy brownie bite with the sweetness of Baileys. Not to mention that maraschino cherry that goes on top! (Which you always eat first, obviously.) I guarantee you are going to go nuts for this recipe the second it hits your tongue and begins to melt with its delicious chocolatey flavor.
Items to have on hand to make your easy brownie bites recipe
Nielsen-Massey Vanillas 8-oz. Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla ExtractKitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire RedPantry Elements Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners – 12 Vibrant Muffin Molds in Storage Container
If your household is a big fan of homemade brownies, they are going to go absolutely nuts over these brownie bites.
Bailey's Brownie Bites
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of Bailey's Cherry Liquor
- 3 cups of Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup of Unsalted Butter
- 3-4 tablespoons of Bailey's Liquor, depends how thick you'd like it
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine butter, sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- To the butter mixture, beat in an egg at a time being sure to mix egg thoroughly into mixture before adding another egg. Add in liquor. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder together.
- Shift dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix.
- Pour brownie batter into a well greased mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes, until center comes out clean with a toothpick.
- Allow brownies to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip butter with an electric mixer until smooth. Add in powdered sugar, mix together.
- Stir in liquor and vanilla.
- Top brownies with desired amount of frosting and finish with a cherry on top.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
What others are reading
Rebel Puppy Chow BitesChocolate Chia PuddingPolar Bear Cupcakes