Chia pudding is just one of those snacks that you can’t go wrong with. Packed with calcium, antioxidants, and naturally free of gluten, this Chocolate Chia Pudding is filled with creamy, dreamy goodness.
Plus it is insanely easy to make. Simply throw everything into a jar and pop it into the fridge overnight. I couldn’t make this harder if I tried 😉
This is a great one to make with kids that are just starting to explore the kitchen. Both my girls love making this almost as much as they love getting to eat chocolate for breakfast! This pudding recipe is so simple that once you get the basics down the ways you can experiment and play with it are endless! If you don’t like chocolate no worries! You can make this with blueberries or other fruits, leave it plain vanilla, layer it with a bunch of different flavors, and so much more. It’s such a fun recipe to experiment with!
Items To Have on Hand to Make Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla almond milk or vanilla soy milk
- 1/3 cups chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao or unsweeted cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- In a large mixing bowl add all of the ingredients and whisk together.
- Portion out into smaller jars with lids.
- Add lid and rest covered in the fridge overnight (or at least 3 hours).
- Served chilled with desired toppings - strawberries and almonds are currently our fav!
Leftovers will keep covered in the fridge for two days.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Other Fantastic Recipes!