This shop has been compensated by CollectiveBias, Inc. on behalf of its advertiser, Similac. #NutritionintheMix #Collectivebias #Walmart
This easy to make Red, White, and Blue Chia Pudding is a quick, no-cook, nutrient packed pudding that your kids will love!
Recently, we introduced Mr. Roo to chia pudding and he has quickly become a fan. Since he can be a bit particular about what he will and won’t eat (aren’t all toddlers?) I love that he enjoys this nutrient packed recipe. Honestly, this recipe works perfectly for breakfast, snack, or even a dessert. When it comes to food he likes, my little man will find any excuse to eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Plus, it’s fun Red, White, and Blue colors make it a perfect recipe for the Fourth of July!
The best part of this recipe though? I was able to order everything I needed straight from Walmart.com during nap time!
Red, White, and Blue Chia Pudding Recipe
- Soy Milk
- Chia Seeds
- Go & Grow by Similac® Mix-Ins™ (this product is available at Walmart or Walmart.com)
When making this recipe, please remember that you use one Go & Grow by Similac® Mix-Ins™ for one serving (or ½ cup of food).
- Add ⅓ cup of soy milk and a handful of blueberries to your blender. Blend until the blueberries are fully chopped up and no longer chunky. Repeat step for raspberries.
- In two separate containers, one for blueberries and one for raspberries mix in the chia seeds. It does not take much. I usually split ¼ cup of chia seeds between the two.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Once set you will have a pudding! Mix in the Go & Grow by Similac® Mix-Ins™ to one of the puddings. Use one packet of Go & Grow by Similac® Mix-Ins™ for one serving (or ½ cup of food).
- In a separate jar layer the Red, White, and Blue pudding – raspberry, coconut, and blueberry.
- Top with additional coconut and serve!
Currently, Ibotta is running an offer to earn $3.00 with the purchase of any size of Go & Grow by Similac® Mix-Ins™. Making this the perfect time to stock up on Go & Grow by Similac® Mix-Ins™.