Custard, chocolate, bananas…oh my. When it comes to favorite desserts, Boston Creme Pie is right up there for me. It’s one of those treats that every single time I find a way to ignore the after math my hips will see. Eh…who am I kidding, I love my curves and always ignore calorie counting. Anyways…this smoothie is one that whether or not you count your calories you will love! Full of flavor and low on calories this Skinny Boston Creme Pie Smoothie is the perfect summer treat!
While today may be National Ice Cream Day, I am celebrating it a tad differently. This might not be ice cream, but it is just a delicious (trust me my kids had no clue it was yogurt)! I always love a guilt free snack and a fun excuse to pull out my blender!
You know you it’s a success when you hear your kids asking for seconds! Did I mention that my youngest informed me that they don’t like yogurt or bananas seconds before devouring this and forgetting what they had said? Yep. It is THAT good.
I am pretty sure I even heard the kids practicing their BAAA-NA-NA while inhaling their smoothies. Something tells me this is a treat that would drive Minions crazy!
All together this delicious smoothie takes less than 10 minutes to throw together. Most of the stuff needed to make this recipe you more than likely already have at home (if not it is easily found at any grocer).
So go ahead and spoil yourself on one of America’s favorite pies. This Skinny Boston Creme Pie is one you definitely will not regret!
- 3 crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 sugar-free vanilla Snack Pack pudding
- 1 6 ounce Yoplait light Boston cream pie yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup ice
- 1 square of chocolate almond bark
- Reduced-fat whipped topping, optional
- Banana slices, optional
- Crush up your graham crackers in a blender or ziplock baggie. Layer 2 tablespoons of the crumbs at the bottom of 2 cups.
- In a blender, combine the milk, pudding, yogurt, vanilla, banana and ice. Blend until smooth, and pour equal amounts over the graham crackers.
- Melt the almond bark in the microwave for 1 minute and stir until smooth. Drizzle over the Boston Creme Pie Smoothies.
- Garnish with whipped topping and bananas if desired.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g