As a mom with two kids in diapers we use diaper ointments, lotions, creams like you wouldn’t believe! My youngest in particular seems to use them the most. He has incredibly dry and sensitive skin…I guess what I am getting at is that we have basically tried every diaper cream out there for him with no success. I wanted to try a home remedy to see if any of the “extras” found in store bought diaper creams could be part of his sensitivity issue. After a couple of trials we finally came up with this recipe for a DIY Diaper Cream that has been absolutely amazing!
This lotion is also awesome to use for dry skin in other places. I have been loving using this at night for my hands and feet =)
- Using a blender mix together all the ingredients in a blender until it reaches a fluffy and smooth texture.
- Transfer to a glass container and store at room temperature.
Do not heat your ingredients. If they need to be softened before blending leave them out at room temperature for half an hour.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Why Do These Essential Oils Work for a DIY Diaper Cream?
Commonly known as tea tree oil, Melaleuca has long been valued for its cosmetic benefits, especially for its natural skin-cleansing benefits. Melaleuca’s intrinsic properties cleanse away dirt, toxins, and dead skin, giving you healthy-looking and feeling skin.
Helps skin recovers quickly and promotes clear and healthy skin.
YOUNG LIVING STARTER KIT
Winter is the perfect time to discover how essential oils can support your family’s health and wellness. Here is the easiest and most affordable way to get started with essential oils. When you purchase a Young Living Premium Starter Kit (which is, on its own, a super deal at $160), you will receive:
- The Everyday Essential Oils Collection: Includes Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon, Frankincense, R.C.™, Thieves®, PanAway®, Purification®, Copaiba, and DiGize™.
- Young Living Diffuser
- Stress Away™ essential oil (5 ml)
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- An additional twelve essential oil sample size products
- Welcome to Young Living booklet
- Member Resource Guide
- Young Living Roadmap to Success
- Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide
Plus, I will help you “get started” on your essential oil journey by kicking in these AWESOME EXTRAS at no additional cost to you:
- Essential Oil Welcome Gift and Education Pack
- Access to The Oil Nation and Oil Explorers Facebook Groups: Smart groups where you can ask essential oil questions and learn from over 1,000 members.
- Introductory eCourse: Covers essential oils basics.
[su_button url=”https://parentingchaos.com/getting-started-with-young-living-essential-oils/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#b181f1″ size=”20″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”20″]Buy Your Oils Now![/su_button]
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.