This Homemade Cranberry Frankincense Facial Scrub is made from five basic ingredients and loaded with with antioxidants that will make your skin glow! This simple DIY face mask will take less than a minute to throw together!
Not to mention, this DIY Cranberry Frankincense Facial Scrub smells absolutely delicious! This antioxidant packed homemade cranberry face mask will be a taste of heaven for your dry skin!
Cranberry Frankincense Facial Scrub Benefits
Cranberry: are packed with vitamins that are known to boost collagen production and antioxidants that help defend your skin against environmental damage. The acidic nature of cranberries also acts as a gentle exfoliant.
Brown Sugar: is a super exfoliant and unlike it’s counter-part (white sugar), brown sugar is softer and less course making it perfect for a facial cleanser.
Coconut Oil: is rich in vitamin E and proteins making it a fantastic moisturizer for skin and hair.
Cinnamon: stimulates cell regeneration and blood circulation. It is also packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that are essential for youthful skin.
Frankincense: is excellent for anti-aging, oil control, and scar treatment.
Homemade Cranberry Frankincense Facial Scrub Recipe
Homemade Cranberry Frankincense Face Mask Ingredients
1/4 cup fresh cranberries
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons coconut oil
3-4 drops of frankincense oil
Items Recommended for Homemade Cranberry Frankincense Facial Scrub
Homemade Cranberry Frankincense Facial Scrub Directions:
- Place cranberries into a food processor and blend until they are as close to smooth as you can get it. If it is a little chunky this is ok.
- Transfer the pureed cranberries into a glass bowl. If you do not want the chunks of skin you can use a cheese cloth to catch the skins when you pour into a bowl. When I make mine we leave the skins in because the skins are packed with the good stuff.
- Add in the remaining ingredients into the glass bowl and combine everything together.
- To apply, gently massage into wet skin and allow it to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse clean and pat dry. Follow with a moisturizer.
- Store face mask in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three weeks.
Note: This scrub is too harsh for daily use. Limit usage to no more than two times a week.
Not making this DIY Cranberry Frankincense Facial Scrub right this second? Pin this post so you can easily find this recipe once you are ready!