This simple mojito recipe is light and fresh – perfect for a hot summer day! One of my favorite things about a Skinny Cucumber Mojito is that this is really easy to split into two recipes so that you can also have a non-alcoholic drink to serve.
Every time I make myself a cucmber mojito, I cannot resist making a batch of cucumber mint water. It’s so easy to knock out making both at once. If you plan on making the Cucumber Mint Water you will need to plan on letting it sit overnight. The water is the perfect drink to throw into a water bottle and go with.
How to Make Cucumber Mint Water
2 large cucumbers, sliced
3-4 stems of fresh mint
2 gallons filtered water
Combine all ingredients in a large, container and let flavors mingle overnight before drinking.
Also, since this mojito is sweetened with Stevia it is a perfect little indulgence that will not mess up your diet 😉
GREAT ITEMS TO HAVE ON HAND TO MAKE A MOJITO
- 3 oz Light Rum
- 5 Mint Leaves, chopped finely
- 1/2 Lime, sliced
- 1 tbsp Liquid Stevia
- 12 oz dry cucumber soda or club soda
- In a cocktail shaker, add the lime wedges, cucumber slices and mint leaves. Muddle together for about 30 seconds, until the oils from the mint and lime have been expressed.
- Add the rum and liquid Stevia. Shake with about 1/2 cup of ice.
- Strain the mojito over ice and top with dry cucumber soda (or just club soda).
- Garnish with cucumber slices and mint leaves.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g