This Skinny Strawberry Mojito is made with fresh mint, sweet strawberries, and Stevia. Such a delicious and refreshing drink perfect for summer!
How has y’alls week been? Mine? Well…let’s just say I am happy that it is Friday. I cannot wait for the chance to spend my weekend digging in the dirt getting our garden ready! This last week we made these amazing raised beds that are just begging for me to get out and plant in them. I am super excited about this because it will be the first year in what feels like forever that we won’t be in an apartment over the summer.
So far we have planted strawberries, raspberries, peppers, and herbs – we are still debating on the rest. But for now, we have just about everything we need growing to make an excellent Skinny Strawberry Mojito 😉
I am absolutely in love with this recipe because it is light in flavor and very refreshing. The fresh strawberries, mint, and lime make for one heavenly cocktail!
Great Items to Have on Hand to Make a Mojito
- 6-8 Mint Leaves
- 3 tbsp. Stevia
- 1 Lime, sliced
- 6 oz Strawverries, sliced
- 12 oz club soda
- 3 oz light rum
- In a large cocktail shaker, combine mint leaves and Stevia. For a stronger mint flavor mash the mint leaves to release the flavor.
- Squeeze in lime juice from 1/2 of the lime.
- Add rum and shake.
- Add sliced strawberries and lime slices. Gently stir them in.
- Separate between two glasses and add club soda and ice.
- Stir lightly and serve.
For a stronger strawberry flavor add the strawberries in before shaking to mash them up.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g