If you love strawberry desserts as much as I do, you’re going to love this treat. These strawberry cream cheese roll ups are so sweet and delicious!
If you’re looking for an easy treat that doesn’t take too much effort, you’ll love these roll-ups. They’re so sweet and delicious and are just heaven in your mouth! The best part is – the kids love these too! They make for a delicious sweet snack that they all really love. It’s one of my personal favorites since it’s pretty easy and quite delicious!
I love any recipe that contains strawberries so it’s a no-brainer that I absolutely love it. If you’re anything like me, I know you will go crazy for these strawberry cream cheese roll ups. They are just SO. GOOD. I absolutely recommend trying them out!
Items needed for your strawberry cream cheese roll ups
All it takes to make these is blending up a few things and frying the roll up. They come out crispy, sweet, and very delicious. They don’t even take very long either!
- 1/2 block of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup strawberries
- 8 slices of bread; crust removed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- In a food processor, add in half block of cream cheese with 1/3 cup strawberries and puree.
- Place in sandwich bag and clip tip.
- On a cutting board, roll out bread and cut off crust. Fill with filling and roll.
- Whisk two eggs. Dip roll into egg and place on skillet on low heat. Cook rotating the roll. About a minute each side.
- Remove from pan and top with powdered sugar.
You can’t beat quick and easy for something that comes out to be this yummy! I definitely recommend putting these on the “must eat” list for you, your kids, and your entire family.
I promise they are going to absolutely love these strawberry cream cheese roll ups and be begging for you to make them again and again!
More Breakfast Ideas: