Chia pudding is the perfect afternoon snack for anyone. It’s really good for you and this mango chia pudding is creamy, fruity, and quite delicious.
This mango chia pudding recipe is a great one to make with kids who are wanting to explore in the kitchen. My girls love making these, especially since there’s so many possibilities! This one is made with some delicious mango but you can also use other fruits, leave it plain, or even add chocolate.
Items to have on hand to make your mango chia pudding
This is a great snack to adopt as part of your afternoon snack routine. It’s incredibly healthy, easy to make, and has tons of possibilities. Your kids will be begging to make more of these when they’re gone in a flash!
For the mango puree
- 1 cup diced mango
For the pudding
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk, room temperature
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For garnish, chopped cashews
- First, make the mango puree. Add the mango to a blender and blend until smooth, adding water as it is needed. You can also use frozen mango and defrost it before blending. Set your puree aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Let the mixture rest for about 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Add the mango puree to the bottom of each cup and top with chia seed pudding. Cover the mango-chia pudding and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with cashews and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
What Others are Reading