This delicious raspberry mojito is the perfect sweet and bubbly drink! If you’re looking for a refreshing drink after a long day, this is the one.
After a long day, there is nothing that sounds better than a delicious mojito. I absolutely love the mint and sweet flavor that comes along with a good mojito. I’m also one to love a good raspberry flavor and this raspberry mojito is absolutely perfect to satisfy my taste buds and relax after a long day.
This mojito is seriously perfect. Between the bubbles and delicious raspberry, it’s sure to satisfy anyone after having a long day. I personally like to include plenty of mint. If you think you have enough, I would definitely add some extra just to be safe. I always do!
Items to have on hand to make your yummy raspberry mojito
If you’re a sucker for a good evening drink that’s also refreshingly sweet and delicious, I definitely think you would love this mojito! It’s a favorite for us and I’m sure you’ll love it too.
- 6 fresh mint leaves, torn in half
- 2 oz. white rum
- 2 oz. sparkling water
- 2 oz. raspberry simple syrup
- ½ c. crushed ice
- mint sprigs and fresh raspberries for garnish
For raspberry simple syrup
- ½ c. water
- 3 tbsp. liquid stevia
- ½ c. fresh raspberries
- First, prepare raspberry syrup by combining water and liquid stevia in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and add raspberries.
- Muddle raspberries until no large pieces remain. Set aside to cool down.
- In a cocktail glass, gently muddle mint leaves. Add rum, sparkling water, and syrup. Stir, then top with crushed ice and garnish with mint sprigs and raspberries.
- Enjoy your delicious drink!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
What Others are Reading