The other day we made these fabulous
Wine Infused Chocolate Strawberries and believe it or not, we managed to make an entire plate full and still had leftovers! This Strawberry Wine Chocolate Bark was a quick way to use up what strawberries we had left over – it was a HUGE hit!
This easy dessert is made in almost the exact same way we made our
Wine Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries, except instead of messing around with the drying and the dipping, we just diced and dumped.
The downside? It needs to be eaten the same day that it is made…well maybe that’s not a bad thing 😉
How to Make Strawberry Wine Chocolate Bark
Wine of choice – Moscato or Cabernet Sauvignon is delightful
White Almond Chocolate Bark
Plymouth Pantry, Almond Bark Vanilla, 24oz Bag (Pack of 3) Antica Cantina de Canelli Bricco DOCG Moscato d’Asti 750 mL Wilton Edible Glitter, Gold Stars, 0.04 Ounce
1. In a glass container with a lid, soak strawberries in wine overnight in the fridge.
2. After soaking the strawberries, drain them. Cut off the tops and dice them.
3. While you dice up your strawberries melt the almond bark as directed on it’s package.
4. Once fully melted, pour into a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper. Spread it out even and add in sprinkles. Top with diced strawberries.
5. Allow it to set out for 10-20 minutes until the bark is fully hardened and then lift from the baking pan and drop straight down on your table to break the bark into pieces. Serve and enjoy!
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE CHOCOLATE BARK WINE INFUSED CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING